Thursday, December 13, 2007

sinapore and the sleep


the lack of sleep has been a confusing afair, after leaving late via adelaide --> sydney ---> singapore and not deciding to leave the airport has been a choice now i really really should of thought over. i know anita must of been cut!
stupid sachin draining out my battery.

i havnt been in singapore airport since 05 and it still amazes me how much a change it is to getting on from adelaide or melbourne or sydney. it actually feels like you are leaving on a journy.


my legs hurt, i do believe its the curse that a certian someone has put on me. cough cough you know who you are!


ps3 @ the airports 80gig verisons are SG$857 = approx = 679.379 AUD
so im assuming the street prices are bout 579. hellla cheap!!! 75% chance ill grab one on the way back
other items bought so far:
mabro reds. for my naughty uncle who should stop smoking
a dj tee.
a disco vokda thing....looks cool but sooo not worth it
if anyone wants anything let me know....
+ camera lenses = dirty cheap here
+ fones!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm what date will you be coming back. i wanna save up for some lense. vanessa